Causes of Men Hair Loss
When a man starts to realize he’s losing his hair, he tends to panic. The easiest thing might be to blame your parents and genes for that thinning of your hair. However, not all causes of hair loss can be blamed on your gene pool. There are actually many reasons as to why men lose their hair and the good news is some of these reasons are even preventable. Here are a few reasons as to why you might be losing your hair-
1. Styling Hair – Some men are really into styling their hair-the ponytail, the man bun, etc. While there is nothing wrong with styling your hair, however, it puts a lot of stress on your hair which may result in hair loss in men.
2. Infections – There are several infections which cause hair loss, one of them being ringworm which is a fungal infection and can grow anywhere on your body including the scalp area. This forces your hair to fall out in patches.
3. Smoking – Smoking, and hair loss have a connection. There is a direct link between smoking and hair loss.
4. Medications – While medication achieves their purpose, however, there are few medications which has some side effects. There are a variety of prescription drugs such as blood thinners, antidepressants, etc. which are responsible for hair loss.
5. Thyroid Problems – Thyroid is a major contributor to our body’s metabolic functions. In the long list of symptoms, there is also hair loss if you are suffering from thyroid.
6. Stress – Just like women, when men suffer from stress or a traumatic event in their life, it can lead to hair loss. read more
7. Nutritional deficiency line ntD3, ntB12, Iron
Must Read –
What are the Causes of Male Pattern Baldness
If you are experiencing any of these reasons and they are causing your hair loss, get alert and work hard. Your hair are a precious part of your body and they need equal care just like other parts. So stay happy, stay healthy! Ask experts at DermaClinix.